- Inn Shepard’s Park, Stuart, third night free, August only. Key West-style property in historic downtown, facing creek and park.
- Magnolia Plantation, Gainesville, second and third nights 50 percent off on Labor Day weekend. Restored four-story French Second Empire Victorian mansion and cottages.
- Amelia Island Williams House, third night 50 percent off, through Aug. 31. Includes two mansions built in the 1800s, within walking distance of Fernandina Beach, historic seaport village.
- Addison on Amelia Island, 20 percent off three or more nights, through Sept. 30. Antebellum-style buildings surrounding a courtyard in Fernandina Beach.
- Thurston House, Maitland, two nights, $25 off per night; three nights, 25 percent off, through Sept. 10. Victorian farmhouse on eight acres outside Orlando. (Read my Thurston House review.)
- Harrington House, Anna Maria Island, 20 percent off two or more nights, weekdays only, through Sept. 30. Call to book, 941-778-5444. Beachfront inn with main house and several other properties offering incredible gulf views. (Read my Harrington House review.)
- Historic Peninsula Inn, Gulfport, third night free, Monday through Thursday, for a limited time. Opened as a hotel in 1905. Scenic little bayfront city near St. Petersburg. (Read my Peninsula Inn review.)
Act now, before rooms fill up and these summer specials disappear. Go to B&B Discounts for more great deals all year-round.